Temba, his arms wide.
What’s the catch? You apply with me.
Every year, I work with one – sometimes two – individuals or companies, and provide free design and development services. From concept & code to hosting issues and launch. I go all out, assuming a project budget of $10k USD, and an aimed turnaround of 90 days.
Eligible people will meet at least one of the following requirements:
- 501c(3) Organization operating primarily in the United States.
- Not an entity directly involved in any political party, nor does it accept funding from any political parties.
- A person/company that is an artist or promotes the arts.
- Any type of activist assisting in programming, mathematics, or science education; particularly to children.
- Recently discharged/retired law enforcement or military personnel that is starting a business/other interest requiring a site.
The website cannot promote one gender, race, religion, or sexuality over another.
Apply below. Project start-date is September 1st, 2016:
Submissions have concluded for 2016.