LCAR_S (now featured on this site)*, is a WordPress theme containing the following attributes:
- _s_backbone by Taylor Lovett
- LCARS color and layout standards (mostly) in line with LCARS interfaces and guidelines, such as lcarsdeveloper.com
- Mobile-first scss partials.
- Integration with console.lcars
- Currently in development:
- Integration with Theme Hook Alliance by Doug Stewart
- LCARS.css, a library of scss variables and mixins, for general HTML5 markup and microformats.
*Update: As I interacted with the site as it had the LCAR_S theme active, I realized that the LCARS design is a terrible UI for a site. I’m presently re-working the theme with a more relaxed approach to conforming to UI guidelines for LCARS. Essentially, building the skeleton using general site UI fundamentals – THEN adding in minimal LCARS stuff on top. The first iteration strictly adhered to the designs by Michael Okuda, and it made this site almost unusable.